Now on to the food! So I make random things, with no real rhyme or reason and I think I am going to keep it that way. I will shamelessly plug in products I love (and where to unearth these treasures) but other than that, it's about the FOOD. Without further adieu, I present to you....Breakfast for Dinner, big kid style.
Eggs McAwesome
- whole wheat english muffins or sandwich thins
- eggs (free range or click your back button now and pretend you were never here...just kidding, kind of)
- spinach (one of the dirty 12 so organic)
- cheddar cheese, or whatever kind you like
- salsa
For the side I used Trader Joe's Country Potatoes and just add additional green beans for extra veggies
Poach your eggs one at a time
*learn to do that here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQrjHAQjtYw
Meanwhile, toast your bread in the toaster
Add whatever amount of cheese you want ( this will act as "glue" for the rebellious spinach)
Top with generous amount of fresh spinach
Add salsa
Add poached egg and some ground sea salt and pepper
Serve open face with side of your choice (see above for epic awesomeness)
PRESTO now you have Egg McAwesome
Enjoy....eat, love, live and eat some more. Until next time...


Ok, she is back! Great receipe and will give it a whirl soon. I really like the spinach part :) Thanks Kate for starting again.
ReplyDelete